Receiving Gifts From The Dead

Did you know when we dream of the dead they are often know to bring us gifts from beyond the grave.

Thousands of people a month search google to find out the meaning behind these dreams. The most common place to communicate and interact with our dead loved ones is often experienced in the dream realm. During this the time our minds are most relaxed and more susceptible for contact, usually during rapid eye movement.

It seems you might have entered the ‘middle way‘ between heaven and earth, the place where you both parties seem to connect then separate. In this area you get a quick glimpse of your dead relatives or friends one last time.

Receiving Gifts In My Dream

Receiving any type of gift from beyond the grave can be considered a rare yet positive omen. The gift or item handed to you would be solely unique to the dreamer –  sometimes you might not even see what’s inside.

These gifts have symbolic meaning to both parties, sometimes it may appear as a metaphor that contains a hidden message in it. The dead are frequently known to bring you these types of items.

They are expressing their thoughts or emotions though these items for you to decode. Pay close attention to the small details such as locations, people around you and the context of your dream as they help piece the puzzle together.

Remember after this meeting you might not be as lucky to meet again it’s vital to gather as much detail about your dream as possible. Keep in mind that any negative contact dreams usually reflects our own personal feelings, fears, and worries are often repressed stored in our unconscious mind.

Why Are They Coming To Me?

Consider yourself lucky as the gift you received from the dead suggests you are ‘gifted’  in a metaphorical sense. You have been selected over the others to spread this message or to obtain hidden knowledge, but what exactly they are trying to tell you? Perhaps this is a sign to explore your abilities

Unlike your average dream when the dead appears the theme seems to be very vivid and detailed. You might even wake up in the morning feeling like you ran a marathon. Contact seems to pull more of your psychic energy out of your body.

It could be quite possible the dead tried to make contact with the others but they never remembered their dream. Unfortunately we lose approximately 90 percent of our dream recall the very first minute we wake up.

The dead may also show up in our dreams when we have unresolved issues from the past, questions about the afterlife, or repressed memories. Did you know that death and dying in dreams is ranked in the top ten most symbolic dreams we can experience.

Gifts From Dead Symbolism

Articles: Why The Dead Are Communicating With You?

Receiving Gold or Money From The Dead

A common gift that appears metaphorically relating to the richness of your gift/soul. They are letting you know what might be stored behind the curtain. A symbol of illumination, love, compassion, courage, passion, magic, and wisdom.

Receiving Food From The Dead

To receive food from the dead in your dream is a positive omen that manifests a message of nourishment and love. They are offering you something they made specifically for you in hopes you hold on to it  forever. Food in dreams often translates to energy you need that will fulfill you spiritually and emotionally.

Receiving Presents From The Dead

Receiving presents from the dead in your dream represents being metaphorically “gifted” something that others cannot see or feel. The devil is in the details, so depending on the gift received or if you opened it or not will alter the message of what they are trying to tell you. The dead often speak in a language that is coded symbolically; for example, receiving a cell phone might be sign for you to communicate with them. Often times this is a symbol of being gifted, possibly a sign to explore these capabilities.

Receiving Clothes From The Dead

If you receive clothes from the dead in your dream it suggests they are providing you with protection, love and warmth in your life. Clothes are symbolic in dreams as it attaches to the dreamer self worth or identity. Depending the article of clothing, colors, and the emotions expressed become symbolic clues that will help decode the message.

Receiving A Baby From The Dead

As unusual as it sounds receiving a newborn baby from the dead in your dream represents new growth, happiness and love in your life. They are sending you a message coded in with this new bundle of joy – an expression of a new phase and development in your life.

Dreaming Of The Dead Giving You Water

Water is one of earth’s four elements that represents  birth, fertility, feminine, life, emotional states and refreshment in our dreams. The dead in our dreams are known to provide us with water in hopes we are nourished by this important meeting in the middle world.

Timmy
Timmy
7 months ago

Hello I woke up lost and confused and very distressed. I dreamt i was in a upscale studio in my room on my bed in germany looking at my window (never been to germany ) when a man behind this large desk requested to collect some gifts for three kids and collected a brown paper wrapped parcel. A map type of thing from another man in the upstairs adjoining room only he wasn’t really there. Like he borrowed the space from the neighbours. And a pink type of teddy. Brought them to the man at the desk. It felt very… Read more »

Tanaya
Tanaya
7 months ago

Had a dream of my husband’s grandfather whom I have never met. He came to my dream and he had something to eat and gave me blessings like you are a good cook and God bless you…what does that mean

David
David
7 months ago

My late sister who perished in a house fire a year ago came to me in a dream visit last night. I was happy to see her of course, then overwhelmed with sadness. I told her I wish I could have done more to help you before you died. She presented a box to me. It was shaped rather like a little house. She said, “I have a gift of gold for you from heaven.” inside the box was a small gold nugget. My immediate thought was I wish this could somehow materialize upon my awakening so I would have… Read more »

Alona
Alona
7 months ago

My dad died years ago. He is my stepfather but he is all I have even known. I am his only child and I love him so much. The first time I ever saw him was about a minute after her died. My mom called me immediately to tell me the sad news. After that I just saw him again briefly. This time, he came and was much more like himself. He was taking off his clothes and gave me a pants, strangely, he had on several pants under that one which he kept removing. He gave me a dark… Read more »

florence
florence
7 months ago

my bestfriends husband appeared to me in my dream and gave me some money what could this mean?

Last edited 7 months ago by florence
Tracy
Tracy
7 months ago

A dead boss offered me money in the dream but I didn’t take it because we were joking about his death….and leta told him I have enough which he said no I don’t, we were laughing so hard… Please what does it means.

Tracy
Tracy
7 months ago

Okay thanks for the reply… Is there anything I can do please…. Yes is true that am not financially stable at the moment…. And just some days ago, I applied for a loan and am hoping and praying for a positive reply… I don’t know if this has to do with the dream, as for our relationship, we were in good terms before I left the country and ever since then I haven’t been hearing from him untin lete last year dat he died.

Argie Comadizo Dalut
Argie Comadizo Dalut
7 months ago

my grandmother gave me a card size box with a 1 piece white Pearl. she’s happy after i received her gift. then i wake up.

Any comment on this?

Kristiyan
Kristiyan
7 months ago

My grandmother gave me a photo of my family with her and my brother who was born on the 40th day of her death. Please tell me what it means

Ida Greenlee
Ida Greenlee
8 months ago

My dead best friend gave my Daughter a beautiful pure white pit bull puppy for her birthday. Please tell me what this means.

Teresa Miramontes
8 months ago

A dead neighbor gives you important papers what does it mean?

Indu
Indu
Reply to  Teresa Miramontes
4 months ago

Dear Sir/Mam, A month ago I saw a dream of a deceased uncle. He was father of my best friend. He passed away 2 years back. I have only seen his face in the funeral, else i have never met him before. His son is having a trouble in his marriage and undergoing a separation. I saw in dream that uncle is behind a closed door next to where i was sitting. The door opened a bit and i was able to see his happy smiley face. He was discussing about his son’s separation. I was sitting there and trying… Read more »

Sara
Sara
8 months ago

I dreamed my brother who passed away last year gave me three presents. They were wrapped in a red and white paper, tied with red string. The note said to my favorite nurse. I can remember two of the gifts the first and last, both were Disney themed. One was small plates with characters on them, and one was a DVD of a favorite show I enjoyed, he made sure he got the original series from the 50’s and 60’s. So odd because we are in the our 30’s and I’m not sure I ever shared with him my preference.… Read more »

Sara
Sara
8 months ago

The plates had Minnie and Goofy on them. The series was Zorro. Just really odd. Thanks for your input.

Dimakatso
Dimakatso
8 months ago

I have dreamed my dead boyfriend giving me food just to taste

Mart
8 months ago

Well I had a dream that I saw a friend that died 2 years ago. She was giving me her old stuff sich as cellphone and etc. She also gave me food.

Meg
Meg
8 months ago

I had a dream that I saw my good friend who passed 17 years ago. He gave me a small piece of thread (a few inches long) in a lump but not tangled. I told him how much I loved him and he hugged me and I felt so content.

Lisa Shull
Lisa Shull
8 months ago

I dreamed of a deceased friend on a school bus. She smiled and handed me a stapled white bag then the bus drive away.

Cuzzi
Cuzzi
8 months ago

I have had two dreams of my deceased Mother, her face is clear, she is smiling and as I begin to wake, I hear her voice say shoes. What does it mean? We lost her three years ago, my Dad in October and I’m the oldest of five.

Vidya
Vidya
8 months ago

What does it mean dreaming about a dead person who gave me a watch …in my dream

Last edited 8 months ago by Vidya
Asmat Naheed
Asmat Naheed
8 months ago

I lost my father suffering with covid yesterday, and had dream last night. I saw i am carrying a child and running from some horrible people. I reached in a house of my father. I saw him in really good health, well dressed and happy. As he sees me he throws bunch of key towards me. I asked him, what is the key for door, he says the smallest coveredone . As i take cover off, it was beautiful clean silver key. It opens the door and I feel safe. People following me arrive and seeing me inside safe, went… Read more »

Tinroof
Tinroof
8 months ago

I dream regularly about my husband but he just smiles and never talks to me. Why is that? Also I have seen him with our Paster who also crossed over and another person who broke up our church and took the Paster to court. In my dream this person is upset about what he did while in the physical world, yet I am astonished to see him with my husband and our Pastor who look both happy and smiling. I am struck by why they would even be with this person…

Tinroof
Tinroof
8 months ago

I dream regularly about my husband but the last 2 dreams he is putting newly drawn money from the ATM into his wallet and 2nd dream he is taking me to buy my dream SUV. what does it mean. He seems very happy always smiling. I am struggling to come to terms with his death however the last 2 mths of my husband’s life was very painful for his from his battle with cancer.

Tinroof
Tinroof
8 months ago

Was for me, not for him. He never wanted another car when he was alive so I found it surprising that he would want me to get one now. White one