Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Peaceful dreams about death/accident
Beginner
Post Peaceful dreams about death/accident
on: July 31, 2017, 18:10

Hello! It happened often that in the last months I dream about some terrible things happening to me, but strangely even if those dreams felt really real they weren't scary at all, I was rather accepting the fact of what was happening to me.

First, few months ago, I dreamt that I was dying impaled on a spike. One month ago I dreamt that I was shot in the head by someone, and I knew before getting shot that it would happen, but yes I wasn't scared. And last night, I dreamt that I was hiking on the top of a mountain recovered by snow and ice, that I slipped, tried to recover by catching some stones but failing, and that I ended up falling from the cliff and crashing on rocks that were dozens of meters lower. And this time I didn't die which would be quite impossible in real life as I didn't have any protection, neither I woke up immediately. But during the fall I was trully thinking that I will probably die, and this thoughts didn't bother me.

I tried to search what those dreams could mean but I can't think of any answers. And sorry if my english isn't perfect!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.067 seconds.