Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Levitating Dream
secondlaw2-
Beginner
Post Levitating Dream
on: November 8, 2015, 16:02

In this dream I found myself sitting on a cushion in my room.  I closed my eyes and there was a blinding white glowing light in my minds eye.  The next thing I knew I was hovering in mid air.  I was able to observe my body and saw that I was surrounded by a colorful orb all around my being.  It seemed so strong and steady.  There was no question of its strength.  The next thing I observed was that there was nothing but clouds all around me.  It was like i was in a vortex of clouds no land was in sight.  As I went back into my dream body I began playing around with levitation.  I was sitting in cross legged position and just floating up and down with a huge grin on my face.  I was overcome with joy and serenity.  Free from all pains and doubts.  It was such a lightening experience.  As I continued to float around a loud voice echoed in the distance.  Telling me about love, and about the heightened state I was in.  There was no ego about being there just gratitude for the moment.  Eventually I thought of my body and of if I was really levitating in my room.  When i thought of that the clouds vanished and i was hovering from the ceiling of my room.  I looked down and i slowly felt my legs and feet touch the floor.  I was so happy to feel all this so deeply.  Then I woke up in my bed feeling profound peace and felt all my sorrows and worries had no bearing anymore.  Was such a great cleanse.  

Could somebody help me make a bit more sense of this dream. Would really appreciate it!

admin
Administrator
Post Re: Levitating Dream
on: September 24, 2017, 10:07

Very interesting dream. How often do you lucid dream?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.