Free Dream Interpretation Online Chat

Did you know that Dream Dictionary also provides a Free Online Dream Interpretation Service. Just by submitting your dreams you will receive an in-depth and detailed answer within in the next 24 hours. We encourage our dreamers to provide as much detail about your dream to faster find your meaning.

Our free personal dream reading is interpreted by The Dreamer who has analyzed over 20,000 dreams, with over thousands of interpreted A-Z Dream Symbols from our dictionary. If you are looking for Dream Interpretation Answers you have come to the right place. Interpret Your Dream to find the meaning with our Free Online Chat service below.

A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I – J – K – L – M – N – O – P – Q – R – S – T – U – V – W – X – Y – Z

Free Online Dream Interpretation Reading

9.2K Comments
Susie
Susie
10 days ago

Hi, last night was a very vivid dream. I was with a really good friend and 3 of her kids, and we went into space in a rocket, only her and I were dressed as astronauts, and only a day trip. When we arrived it was a bright sunny outlook, gorgeous views, I found myself on ground level up there without my suit taking photos of beautuful sandstone buildings with lots of people and colour there. Looked like Italy (feel a connection to here but never been). I then climbed a white rope ladder back to the spaceship where I… Read more »

Christabel Sai
Christabel Sai
10 days ago

Hello ,I had a dream with my hair being dipped into palmnut soup

Christabel Sai
Christabel Sai
9 days ago

It was like I was drinking the soup and my hair dipped in it…it was only the tip..and it was the braids I have on now

Nana
Nana
10 days ago

I had a dream that my bf brought some pregnant female home. He wanted us to have a three some. I was cool with that at first but the closer It got to performing I backed out. Yet my bf and his random pregnant female had. Even though he knew I’d be hurt. I woke up in tears and shaking. Does this mean anything?

Jrm
Jrm
10 days ago

My dream: my female coworker was sitting at the edge of my bed with a cooked lobster tail smiling

Nick
Nick
10 days ago

I have recently met a celebrity in online who I had dreamt about for many years and my instinct was strong about for years we’ve never met she claims we have to meet in order for her to take it seriously we haven’t met due to different countries we live in and covid restrictions in the dream we meet in a hotel with her son who smiles at me she has a beautiful smile but after meeting she has gone I don’t know where then an employee says in the dream she’s got a nice smile but she has slept… Read more »

Fighting Demons
Fighting Demons
10 days ago

In my dream, I was in my childhood home. It was haunted/possessed with a dark energy. I didn’t explore the home but I kept trying to cast out the demons with biblical sayings or songs but was only able to whisper them. It was very difficult to have any forcefulness to my voice. I knew I wasn’t accomplishing what was needed. I left and returned with my 14 year old son. We were arm in arm. He seemed alright but I was terrified. We marched in the house and I could actually see a large cat like demon and was… Read more »

Last edited 10 days ago by Fighting Demons
Eva
Eva
10 days ago

Hello, I had this really vivid dream last night that I can’t stop thinking about (WARNING: it’s really gross). I dreamt that my cat caught a small, brown mouse and brought it to me. It was already dead and for some weird reason I put it in my mouth. I didn’t chew it or anything, but it somehow started disintegrating by itself. Worst of all, it was VERY vivid, I could almost feel all the textures in my mouth, the intestines and everything (I’m almost gagging writing this lol). I think I then wanted to spit it out but couldn’t,… Read more »

rene
rene
10 days ago

I am in an island with the deepest blue waters. There are tons of waves. I submerged myself into the waters and I felt calm. The water is gentle against my skin despite its waves. Then there were two people approached me and chokes me really hard and I was able to lift them up and throws them both in to the sea. After that, the waves were no longer there.

Leslie Hansen
Leslie Hansen
10 days ago

Hello, if anyone could help me figure this dream out, I would appreciate it! I just had a dream where a female relative took me to get my hair done with her and my hair was up. I felt like something was on my scalp. Turns out they were earthworms imbedded in my hair follicles. I pulled several out slowly as not to break them and kept pulling more and more out. I was like does she have any and what kind of hair dresser did she take me to. I looked over to talk to her and she had… Read more »

Leslie Hansen
Leslie Hansen
9 days ago

Chryseis
Chryseis
10 days ago

DREAM (11/23/21) It was located at our house, there was a big celebration I don’t know if for whom but I did want to go outside and farther from anybody else. I decided to wander off just near the house, not too far away. Then a man with a gun suddenly pulled the trigger and shot a warning shot. I was surprised and we looked at each other then he tried to take me hostage, but I could get away from him. Some men tried to get him and protected me but he was skilled and hard to capture. They… Read more »

Chryseis
Chryseis
10 days ago

Thank you for the interpretation of my dream, pardon my English grammar.

dakota
dakota
11 days ago

i had a nightmare involving my husband and i, we were heading to a school function and this guy showed up with a gun in the vehicle behind us. we turned around only for him to follow us, then he ended up shooting my husband in the head. id really appreciate any feedback on what this could mean. its had me startled for days now

Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger
11 days ago

Hey again. I know I’m on here a lot. I had a dream last night where I was in the mall. It was a utopian mall. Some of my friends were there. They were singing and dancing around. One of them was following me around. It was a male.
Why?

Last edited 11 days ago by Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger

Thanks

Simeona Smirli
Simeona Smirli
11 days ago

My dream: In a dark room with a white lit candle was burning, i stared at it, and the flame ignited and hit my forehead, and I burnt internally, and think i died instantly, with a white light that woke me.

Katie
Katie
11 days ago

Hey there! I had this dream in the morning where I was going to my school but all the way it was very dark my toxic grandfather was with me and asking me if I was correct with the route and I was 100% sure that the way was correct because somehow even in the dark I was able to recognize the way. Then the scene changed I was at my home and my mom asked me if I was sure that I can miss the school today because it was my practical exam today. I answered yes. Then my… Read more »

Katie
Katie
11 days ago

Thanks for such a great explanation

Luma
Luma
11 days ago

Hello im new here and i had a dream last night that my crush text me to go out and i suddenly became happy when im in the place that we were gonna met and i was standing until night he didn’t come

Eluvina
Eluvina
12 days ago

My dream was about me passing worms through my stool not inside a toilet boil but a bucket. While passing the worms it was quite painful. After passing the worms my partner took them away and burnt them and i woke up.

Briana
Briana
12 days ago

When I was little I would have this reoccurring night terror. The night terror was Whenever my family was asleep at night someone would break in through the window next to where I was sleeping. The window that they broke I’m through would change depending on where I was sleeping, it would always be the window next to where I was sleeping that night. They would then murder my family and kidnap me. I am now pregnant and the same dream of someone breaking in the window to harm me and my family has come back. Could this be a… Read more »

Robyn
Robyn
12 days ago

Hi, I dreamt that I went on holiday to a destination like Venice (buildings on the water etc) with my family and whilst visiting a museum type thing, the building began to shake and everyone ran outside. There were loads of huge whales diving up and down the canal and making the buildings rock and everyone was happy, they came everyday at the same time. Some family members and myself went out on a small row boat to get an up close experience with the whales and one tipped our boat and my sister never surfaced. We decided that she… Read more »

Shawn
Shawn
12 days ago

Hello, in my dream I felt overwhelmed with a whole body chill and then was numb and floating from my bed towards the bathroom door in my room to try to get help from my daughter that was in the bathroom. I heard my dog making noises, I think because I was making noises in my sleep and she woke me up. After I was awake I still felt the chills through my whole body. I have had several dreams where I am floating across the house always by a forcefully feeling and I have no control. The same night… Read more »

Last edited 12 days ago by Shawn
Luna
Luna
12 days ago

Hello,again! So there is this guy that I had a crush on and he had a crush on me. And we have been separated. In my dream I saw that I was going around my school looking for this guy and telling the friend nearby “that’s him I found him” (she is my friend that always tells me that she believes he will come find me and we will meet and such things) but as I approached the guys I would see that no that’s not him. Then I decided to give up and call my mom to inform her… Read more »