Free Dream Interpretation Online Chat

Did you know that Dream Dictionary also provides a Free Online Dream Interpretation Service. Just by submitting your dreams you will receive an in-depth and detailed answer within in the next 24 hours. We encourage our dreamers to provide as much detail about your dream to faster find your meaning.

Our free personal dream reading is interpreted by The Dreamer who has analyzed over 20,000 dreams, with over thousands of interpreted A-Z Dream Symbols from our dictionary. If you are looking for Dream Interpretation Answers you have come to the right place. Interpret Your Dream to find the meaning with our Free Online Chat service below.

A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I – J – K – L – M – N – O – P – Q – R – S – T – U – V – W – X – Y – Z

Free Online Dream Interpretation Reading

7.9K Comments
Terry Reynolds
Terry Reynolds
3 days ago

so if your up for a challenge and have the time i had the most vivid dream today, with so many details that i would love to get a outsiders thoughts on.

Jusnain Havid
Jusnain Havid
3 days ago

Can’t explain fully but to put it simply i was talking to a man who was completely lost in another country. This was with a few others and it turned out he was tribal living in new Zealand. After that we let take us with him home and found his entire village. It was amazing as it hadn’t been touched by the outside world and also had animals that should’ve been extinct like the moa bird roaming around. This was in a very, very remote area and i dont remember much after that. I do know i had to stop… Read more »

Crystal Daniels
Crystal Daniels
4 days ago

Driving home today I heard the sound of a respirator

Rochelle
Rochelle
4 days ago

so My dream started off with me creaking open a egg, It was a regular egg and when it opened there where 4 egg yolks and 2 of them are whole and the other two was broken. When I looked in the shell there was a dead bird but it was just the skeleton of one. And then I woke up. Oh yeah and it took place at my house.

Janelle
Janelle
4 days ago

I have a secret crush and recently I’ve been hoping to dream of him. And I actually really did! I dreamt that he’s really gentle, kind and caring towards when we were handing with a group of friends/school mates (yes we were from the same school like almost a decade ago) and after I left the group, he shouted at me from a distance to stop walking and then ran towards to hand me a gift. And it was a cute cartoon band-aid box and he helped put a band-aid at the tip of my left index finger. I remembered… Read more »

Sonny
Sonny
4 days ago

I have a recurring dream that my mother wants me to go back to college to get a degree that will get me a better paying job. In the dream, I have enrolled in many different classes under protest just to get her to stop nagging me, but I only attend a few of the classes then stop going. I don’t officially drop them with the administration as instructions say to do and just stop going and then get an “F” on my college transcript. I end up having 6 or 7 “Fs” in time and then get angry because… Read more »

Vejay Meadows
Vejay Meadows
4 days ago

I was in a grocery store with my crush and I for some reason grabbed her butt and she shouted in the store “why did you do that!??” And that’s all that I can remember it’s pretty wierd but it was a dream so

Pat
Pat
4 days ago

I want to join this group

4 days ago

A couple came to visit a family who seemed to rent an apartment I own.
The woman (guest couple) didn’t join others, and rather stayed and talked with me.
The woman was soooo beautiful and wore an adorable red dress.
At the end I asked her to go join the others and I left.

P.s none of the characters exist in real life!

I am male

4 days ago

Thank you very much! Your interpretation makes a lot of sense. But it made me worried! Please let me tell you about the dream I had right after the one I mentioned above because I think they are connected according to you interpretation. So, there was; me, my half-sister and my other full-sister. My half-sister was feeding her child (who was laying in bed and was like refusing to be fed). I yelled at him jokingly! My half-sister asked me to speak calmly with her child, and I got a bit mad, I approached her and asked her not to… Read more »

Thanks a lot!
This is so true. Your interpretation is fascinating!
Why am I picking up such unification/bonding?
Is my half-sister requesting that?

4 days ago

I really appreciate your dedication 🙂
You have enriched me with your insights and integration
Thanks a lot!

4 days ago

Oh, I just need to confess it all here! I admit I have strong feelings for my half-sister. I was also told (in an online community) that she has (1)romantic feelings for me/ (1)hitting on me/ (1)holding on to closeness with me/ (2)attracted but feeling it is wrong. and I was being advised to distance myself. Note: (1): 1 person admitted (2): 2 persons admitted Now I feel like she has become the center of everything in my life, that everything rotates around her. It all started when she told me she has a feeling for me from inside that… Read more »

4 days ago

Unconscious Telepathy, such as telling me that she was about to message me when I messaged her. Or messaging each other at the same time. Some times I feel she reads my mind. Once I was driving to the other town, I missed the first entrance of the highway (she was in my mind) just to keep driving to the next entrance to meet her in her car. Her phone got locked the same way mine did. I may be overthinking, or overlooking evidences that this connection has to be unique. She was once telling me about enriching the soul.… Read more »

Olkekzandr
Olkekzandr
4 days ago

I dreamt of my crush. We go to school together. The dream started off of me being at home and I had some sort of map showing me the location where some people were. Out of nowhere my crush and her friend were sitting in the middle of a square on a wooden chair. Then we started talking, ( i was at my window the whole time) and then my mother called me to come quick so I told them to wait and that I’ll be back. Then my mother asked me who I was talking to and I said… Read more »

Sandra
Sandra
5 days ago

I had a recent traumatic stay in hospital. When I got home I had a dream I was standing still, facing ahead, from the left side of me a girl started walking straight across me & right through me, as she got to my face she turned her head to the right to face me, she had big brown eyes & curly short brown hair & she just gave me this huge smile, then turned her head back and kept walking through my body and disappeared?

Alexis B
Alexis B
5 days ago

for the past 4 nights i’ve had dreams that my stepsons mother drops him off on our doorstep. the first three dreams were identical she knocked on the door and said that she was in trouble and needed us to take him. the 4th dream she called me and was crying and asked if we could come and pick him up

Ashley
Ashley
5 days ago

My best guy friend past away 23 years ago from a very horrific car accident while on vacation with his family and guy friend ( they all perished). We were 16 years old. The last two nights I’ve dreamed about him. The first night he was in a labyrinth and I lost the game and couldn’t get him out. The second night I woke up from my life and it wasn’t real and I tried to tell him not to go on the vacation but he wouldn’t listen…

sleepydaisy
sleepydaisy
5 days ago

I dreamt that I was supposed to go out on a date but when I woke up, there was blood on my bed. My pet cat was injured. There was a lot of blood but it didn’t seem fatal. I was still worried of course. My cat was also bigger and had more fur in the dream. Could it mean anything?

Izzy
Izzy
5 days ago

In real life a person I went to high school with had committed suicide recently. I didn’t know him well at all. In my dream I was at his funeral and it was in a small dark room. The coffin was set up in the back and there was a line of people in pairs going up to it. It was weird but I could see them sticking their heads, basically submerging them in the coffin. I was in the back corner watching and very confused. Nobody noticed me it felt like I was invisible. Then this lady came up… Read more »

UnimportantName
UnimportantName
5 days ago

In my dream, it was really scary. I dreamed of my death. A random African American guy, about 15 years old, took a pen. He cut my neck with it sort of like a saw but not a saw. I knew that I felt it. But it didn’t hurt in the way that I expected it to. He wasn’t able to fully cut my neck off, only halfway. I was still alive. And I reached my hand for help from someone, a woman who didn’t help. Then the guy fully cut off my neck and I died. Or at least… Read more »

Last edited 5 days ago by UnimportantName
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
5 days ago

I saw that I was riding with someone on bike. Just started the ride and suddenly he pulled the bike in air and then up and up upto the building level. Then I told him you are not an ordinary person. Tell me who are you. I can feel he was smiling but I can’t see his face. I felt immense joy, peace and love which I never felt. That feeling was amazing. I just told him that I will wait for him in every lifetime. The dream was very strange for me specially due that feelings.

Last edited 5 days ago by Queen Bee
Queen Bee
Queen Bee
4 days ago

Thank you so much. One more thing it was like I was aware he is a soul I mean I am connecting with him in soul level. The feeling was pure love and peace it was amazing. I can’t even express in words.

Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Sure, I will. And I really appreciate your time to answer my queries. Thanks

Chris s
Chris s
5 days ago

The world was inverted and everything in the dream was so deformed like somebody destroyed reality. it was so weird because it was the same dream over and over.

Alyssia Serrano
Alyssia Serrano
5 days ago

I had a dream i was Sitting with my mom outside, Cole (my cat) was cuddling with me. A huge exotic bird that was white with lots of blue spots was watching me. I was scared at first but then it flew down and was also sitting with me and was super sweet and I felt at ease.
Then I went to visit family, Joey was alive but Josh was gone. (Joey was my little cousin who passed in 2019. Josh is his brother)

Patrik K
Patrik K
5 days ago

Hi, just stumbled upon this site as I have been having very vivid dreams lately that I can recall very clearly. Tonight, the dream started with me being up on a large rusty climbing structure, and I had difficulties getting down, I would get stuck in a loop. It was on a hillside and to my right was a huge rocky mountain, covered in snow. To my left, I had a great view of woods in distance, and lakes and path going down the hillside. It was clear sunny. As I managed to get down climbing and go back down… Read more »

Patrik K
Patrik K
5 days ago

Thank you for a wonderful reply, that is very accurate. Hope you won’t mind if I join with some more in the future.