Free Dream Interpretation Online Chat

Did you know that Dream Dictionary also provides a Free Online Dream Interpretation Service. Just by submitting your dreams you will receive an in-depth and detailed answer within in the next 24 hours. We encourage our dreamers to provide as much detail about your dream to faster find your meaning.

Our free personal dream reading is interpreted by The Dreamer who has analyzed over 20,000 dreams, with over thousands of interpreted A-Z Dream Symbols from our dictionary. If you are looking for Dream Interpretation Answers you have come to the right place. Interpret Your Dream to find the meaning with our Free Online Chat service below.

A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I – J – K – L – M – N – O – P – Q – R – S – T – U – V – W – X – Y – Z

Free Online Dream Interpretation Reading

8.1K Comments
Cameron Basson
Cameron Basson
13 days ago

I dreamt of my best friends ex husband(which I never met) asking me to try and repair their relationship, following me everywhere, he was drinking a bottle of brandy neat, I then turned around grabbed the bottle and hit him over the head with it. I need to know what this means

Arjun
Arjun
13 days ago

I had a dream that I met a woman whose a fiance of someone but we became instant good friends and then I started having feelings for her but as soon as her fiance came and we met, I started ignoring her and avoiding her. She was hurt and confused at first for why I’m ignoring her and she tried to keep trying and putting efforts to make me like before but then she realized I am acting distant because of her fiance and that’s when she realized she has feelings for me too but she has a fiance and… Read more »

Lulu
Lulu
13 days ago

My sister had a nightmare, there’s a faceless person with knives for hands, cutting at her face and chest. She’s screaming “no, I don’t want to do it, don’t do it, I cant!” She’s crying in her sleep and when she wakes up she puts her hands on her face and feels wet and she says it feels so real. She scares herself more by touching her wet teary face in the dark of night. Please help.

Jae
Jae
13 days ago

In my dream i’ve been fighting with these 3 bullies for what it seems like forever, 2 of the bullies have prosthetic legs and in one occasion i ripped them off and threw it at them, after some time their mom showed up and started fixing them up and i was watching from a distance, when the bullies noticed me, i started making fun of them and ran away home. Now comes the weird part: when i was going back home i noticed all 3 of them following me so i ran inside the house, and when they got closer… Read more »

Rachel
Rachel
13 days ago

I had this dream last night, and it’s bothering me a bit. In my dream, I had a huge circular hole in my leg, like a cut. When I say huge, it was massive and deep. But I wasn’t bleeding out. I had this big black lid-shaped item closing the gap. In my dream, I cried because I was afraid of the wound being there for the rest of my life. Please, help me figure out what this means. Thank you.

Gwen
Gwen
13 days ago

Hi! I can’t remember what exactly happen but in the dream I felt like someone is following me. No matter where I go. So I keep chasing different places. Places I know and I don’t know. No matter what there are just signs that the person is chasing me. So I keep running and running then I realised I got trapped in some weird place that I cannot come out from it. No matter how I find all the exits I cannot get out of the place. There are too many levels and door. Then somehow. I really cannot remember… Read more »

McKenzie A Tebbs
McKenzie A Tebbs
13 days ago

Trying to hold all these objects by myself, nearly dropping everything long wooden halfway with a heavy door. Some little boy is trying to tell me I can’t do it. He tries to grab all the stuff. I know if he does, I will drop it all. I kick him in the face and make him cry, alerting people to us. I can hear them coming down the hall. One red ball fell when Kicked him. I squat down without moving a muscle and add it to the stack. I open the door the best I can and try to… Read more »

Berries&Cream
Berries&Cream
13 days ago

So the first question is that when i dream, especially during a nightmare, i am not aware that i am dreaming. However, when the dreams becomes threatening, it suddenly occurs to me that i am dreaming and i am doing my best to wake myself up. And it works. Or also during normal dreams, if a great situation is happening, i would wake up myself and recap what all happened there and be prepared for any questions. Then i go back to sleep to continue my dreams.. I wanna know how.. Or why i can do that… Second, i am… Read more »

Anna
Anna
13 days ago

Hi had a dream of washing dishes in a hurry had to go and do a massage with a another girl was in a hurry to leave l washing a baby bottle

Michelle Ciaravino
Michelle Ciaravino
13 days ago

My mom had a dream she was scared, running with her sister, then hiding ina closet. She had a knife and stabbed the person she was scared of … that person turned around and it was my son – he said he lived her the most with blood coming out of his mouth.

Tara
Tara
13 days ago

I was at this old but large house, it was detailed and played out almost like a movie. The outside looked run down, the roof was starting to fall apart but still holding strong. Inside I was in a living room. It was huge and the ceiling was high, there wasn’t much furniture but a large fireplace which is what I was focused on. The stones I was looking for any kind of disruption or changes in the layout. There was a witch that lived in the house, she wasn’t exactly there but I sensed her presence so I was… Read more »

Last edited 13 days ago by Tara
Curious mind
Curious mind
13 days ago

I dreamt that I was cleansing my home with an egg then it fell and broke as I picked it up with my hands it began boiling … what could this mean?

Ron
Ron
13 days ago

I was talking with someone about a large dead elephant in my driveway. It had a hole in its head. No blood and looked very peaceful. I was worried about who to call in the dream and when I went to touch the elephant I couldn’t seem to reach it.

Kemi Temitope
Kemi Temitope
13 days ago

Hello!!! I dreamt that I was buying cooked rice and meat to eat, when the person in charge of the food is attending to me in the process of serving my rice and meat in the plate someone else is removing the meat from my plate when seller is serving my cooked rice and meat in my plate…. What’s the meaning please?

Hyungi
Hyungi
13 days ago

in the dream I saw myself writing and reading a sacred chant(mantra) but the speed with which I was chanting the mantra,I was not able to write the mantra with the same speed..

What could this mean

Mike
Mike
14 days ago

I’m lost in the dream and don’t know where I am. Nothing looks familiar to me. But no one’s there with me. I’m screaming for help but all i hear is a voice laughing. I woke myself up yelling.

Ana
Ana
14 days ago

I had a dream where I watched a train slowly pass by. Inside a train, a calm shining person was continuously calling out to me in a really dark surrounding. I was deciding whether to go or not. In the end, I did not go inside the train.

Could you please interpret this, thank you?

Hannah Grace Dejesa
Hannah Grace Dejesa
14 days ago

I dreamed that I was a nurse ( I studied nursing in college but did not pursue a career in that field) then I was surprised that one of my patient was my sister (she was depicted in my dream as her young self, she used to be sickly but now she’s actually a police officer) and she had been confined in the hospital for 3 days already and it was being kept from me. she’s so sick that her left leg has become edematous and liquid is coming out of her toes, and in my dream I was crying… Read more »

Hannah Grace Dejesa
Hannah Grace Dejesa
12 days ago

Thank you for your reply. I usually have these cryptic dreams and it’s just hard to understand them at times.

Ashley
Ashley
14 days ago

I dreamt that I crashed my dads car which I never drive into a puddle. I couldn’t get it out until my guy best friend passing by stopped to help me. Then my dads car wouldn’t start so my friend gave me his which I crashed into another puddle. He got it out for me and it was not working properly. I drove on and coming to a bend the brakes wouldn’t work, I couldn’t stop it atall, I couldn’t steer it, he told me turn right to go left but instead we crashed off a cliff and into a… Read more »

Glory
Glory
14 days ago

I dreamt dat someone I know is driving d car in my dream n am d one sit at d front sit n my sister sit outside d car quarry with bike man