Free Dream Interpretation Online Chat

Did you know that Dream Dictionary also provides a Free Online Dream Interpretation Service. Just by submitting your dreams you will receive an in-depth and detailed answer within in the next 24 hours. We encourage our dreamers to provide as much detail about your dream to faster find your meaning.

Our free personal dream reading is interpreted by The Dreamer who has analyzed over 20,000 dreams, with over thousands of interpreted A-Z Dream Symbols from our dictionary. If you are looking for Dream Interpretation Answers you have come to the right place. Interpret Your Dream to find the meaning with our Free Online Chat service below.

A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I – J – K – L – M – N – O – P – Q – R – S – T – U – V – W – X – Y – Z

Free Online Dream Interpretation Reading

7.3K Comments
Robyn Knight
Robyn Knight

Hi,

I had a dream and my deceased grandmother was in it. She was sitting at the kitchen table telling me she forgot to oil the chicken that needed to be put on the grill. Then some neighborhood kids came ringing the doorbell selling chocolate bars There was also a door in my childhood home that kept opening every time I would close it. I finally locked the door so it wouldn’t open.

Chelsey
Chelsey
1 year ago

I’m in a maze and I have to find a specific person from my life who I’ve never actually met. When we find each other it opens shortcuts in the maze. If we make a mistake we get separated and have to start the maze over. Every time it would start over I would think “just find him and everything else will be fine”.

Nature
Nature
1 year ago

Hi…I had this long dream where I am at a place where Hindu deity is worshiped with all the rituals. I am with mother and watching it. One phase is over and I am with my mother is waiting for second round. It is announced that the second round will start soon, so I keep my sleepers at a shoe rack and join the line. I worshiped the two deities and somehow missed the third one. Then i see myself with a group of ladies…who are shopping…since I am little hungry, I go to near by sweet shop. The are… Read more »

C.J.
C.J.
1 year ago

I had a dream where I saw my friend/neighbor dead on the floor with blood. He committed suicide a few years ago and I am wondering why it may have resurfaced. In my dream it was like it had just happened and none of us knew he was struggling

manny
manny
1 year ago

hello, I dream that I am sleeping in my workplace (for some strange reason there was the bedroom there, but felt kind of normal in the dream) and it wasn’t too bad. someone came in the middle of the night ask for service. and I was thinking why my manager didn’t lock the office. so I’m trying to wake up from my sleep but can’t, trying to move my body open my eyes but they can’t open my eyes. like dreaming about sleep paralysis without the bad feeling, but only dreaming about it.
thanks

manny
manny
1 year ago

not working hard. I don’t think I have too mush sensual activity. no spouse. at the moment.

Amity
Amity
1 year ago

In my dream I was being followed by the man who kidnapped me two years ago. My family was trying to help me but couldn’t. My feet were stuck in one place bc of black widows making webs around them. When I would try to scream black widows would pour out of mouth instead of any sound.

anon
anon
1 year ago

I had a dream a couple of nights ago about being in a dark room. The room was dimly lit with some sort of light, the room looked oddly familiar but I couldn’t quite pin point where I had saw this room before. Anyway, there was a old piano in front of me. The keys looked dingy and beat down. Suddenly, I heard a rush of voices whisper inaudible ramblings in my ear, it slowly started to grow louder until I heard one overpowering voice say, “Play me something.” Mind you I have no experience playing the piano, but I… Read more »

olivia baker
olivia baker
1 year ago

Okay so last night I had a dream about this guy I have liked for a while, we were spending few days at some sort of summer camp and long story short he ended up leaving and after that a new guy showed up and I woke up up and I don’t remember the rest. The guy I liked has treated me so well so I think I know what this dream meant but I just want to know for sure.

Chelsey
Chelsey
1 year ago

I’ve often dreamt of murky water throughout my life where I’d be unable to cross but desperate to do so. Last night I dreamt I was on a unfamiliar road and came up on a bridge so long I couldn’t see the other side. It was very narrow and even more narrow in some places. It had these black ropes laying on either side that I was meant to hold on to as I crawled across. The body of water was right up to the sides of the bridge. It wasn’t murky by any means but wasn’t totally clear either,… Read more »

Tab
Tab
1 year ago

Last night I dreamt that a meteor hit my apartment block, took out the floor above me. My mother, daughter and 3 people who have passed away were in my dream. my cousin who was murdered, grandmother who passed from old age, and stepfather who passed from cancer. My grandmother and I watched the meteor as it hit the building, we escaped injury from falling debris, we ran to tell the others, and started to frantically pack a bag for everyone so we could leave. Then I woke up.

Missy Jane Sparrow
Missy Jane Sparrow
1 year ago

I dreamt I was with a couple, in what seemed to be a mall. We entered a part, that looked like a waiting room with nurses. We waited around as the man got aggressive and more mad. I got up and he’d follow me to the door, I got a soda twice and soon people gathered in Pokémon costumes. One dressed as snorlax distracted him. While the woman was too I ran for my things, taking my bag and ran away. I woke up after heart racing badly

Farah Khedr
Farah Khedr
1 year ago

In my dream I was on a big white yacht (the kind you see in movies) with my parents, grandma and aunt. My grandma and aunt took my dad aside which left my mom and I alone. Somehow I ended up in one of the rooms, alone, it was pretty boojee; it had a king sized bed with white blankets, light grey wood nightstands, the sun was beaming through but I can’t remember the rest. I looked to my left and I found one of my friends showing me double sided papers. One side had the picture of their face,… Read more »

Regina D Bonal
Regina D Bonal
1 year ago

Ok so tonight I dreamed about my husband (who I am separated from) trying to kill me in a lake. I climb into the water and am swimming softly just under the water (So I can come up for air without making a noise) trying to get him to think i am dead. While he is looking for me i am trying to keep an look out for alligators. I woke up because I felt like i couldn’t catching my breathe. Like I was quietly gasping.

Cashmere
Cashmere
1 year ago

Last night I was dreaming that I was flying. It is not my first time dreaming this, and it is one of my favorite dreams. I lift my feet but then have to flap my arms like a bird to lift off. Sometimes, it is so hard to get up, I almost go flat on my face, other times I only hover just above the ground. Eventually, I lift and then it is really easy and I will fly around inside or outside. Sometimes when I am flying outside, I wonder how high I can go, and I start to… Read more »

Star Rodriguez
Star Rodriguez
1 year ago

I don’t know how I slept through the whole thing.. I dreamt a school shooting happen at my school,I don’t know how many died but then the shooter(who was a white male with blonde hair) kidnapped me,my cousin and 10-13 other people on a school bus. Me and my cousin sat in the back and wanted to leave out the back exit but we knew the alarm would go off,he would hear it and just pick us back up because there was no where to run. He was taking us to this one place where he would choose a couple… Read more »

Melissa
Melissa
1 year ago

I’m a lucid dreamer and last night I dreamed of police looking for people who flew. I have been flying for years. I met up with other flyers who were being hunted down as well. We were running from these people not flying to get away. The dream police seemed to find us faster when we flew. Have you heard of other lucid dreamers having this dream? It’s the first time I’ve been hunted.

Melissa
Melissa
1 year ago

I don’t practice lucid dreaming. I just have always been able to do it. I thought the dream might mean something is trying to take my freedom away.

yellow
yellow
1 year ago

The other night i had i dream i was flying, it wasnt my first time – i’ve had flying dreams since i was a kid,now i’m 24. anyhow, i was hanging with some people in a house i’m not sure i know about, then i remembered i could fly (feeling as if i just remembered i’ve done it before and its totally natural for me to do it), so i get out of that house and see that from this new place i could get off because there was open sky around..so i did some subtle move with my upper… Read more »

yellow
yellow
1 year ago

It really was! I’m not yet entering phisically but making plans and…well, trying.

Thirthanah
Thirthanah
1 year ago

Hi. I had a dream where i got back to my ex. so what it actually mean by.

Dianne
Dianne
1 year ago

well i had this dream that my cousin’s dog died. and for some reason tom holland was there and we were having a party in his backyard

someone
someone
Reply to  Dianne
1 year ago

sounds like a funny dream!

Valerie Leon
Valerie Leon
1 year ago

Hello, last night I had a dream that a group of people were smoking cigarettes in a circle around my newborn. In the dream my baby was coughing but not crying.

1 2 3 161