Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Crow in field turning into a black cat
Emmiloux
Beginner
Post Crow in field turning into a black cat
on: August 18, 2016, 15:33

I had a dream a few weeks ago where i was walking in an empty field, and saw a crow shaking in a way that looked like it was cold or struggling. I walked up to the crow and pet it to calm it down, and as I began to pet the crow it turned into a black cat. I remember being a little confused and thought to myself in the dream, 'oh, maybe it wasn't a crow, it was a cat.' but I was very sure of the feeling of the crow's feathers on my hands which then turned into the fur of a soft cat.

I'm curious to know what this might mean, I have been dealing with a lot of personal stress/self doubt issues right now which I am working towards improving. Could this possibly be a representation of that?

Thank you!

Not all those who wander are lost.
-JRR Tolkien

dreamguide
Pro
Post Re: Crow in field turning into a black cat
on: August 19, 2016, 20:47

Hello Forrestnymph hope all is well. Can you tell me if you are male or female? I do think that this a very significant dream. The vast area of land might be your unconscious and the bird could be a "trickster" archetype. Can you tell me what you might be neglecting in your own personal life.

Emmiloux
Beginner
on: August 21, 2016, 15:19

Quote from dreamguide on August 19, 2016, 20:47
Hello Forrestnymph hope all is well. Can you tell me if you are male or female? I do think that this a very significant dream. The vast area of land might be your unconscious and the bird could be a "trickster" archetype. Can you tell me what you might be neglecting in your own personal life.

Hello Dreamguide,

I am a 19 year old female, currently studying photography in NYC. I have been struggling a lot with self doubt, and i experienced a lot of unhealthy relationships in the past months and it has taken a toll on my confidence regarding almost everything i do. I think i might be neglecting my own advice i give to people and never apply it to myself because there is something in me that wont allow it, if that makes sense.

thank you for your reply!

Not all those who wander are lost.
-JRR Tolkien

dreamguide
Pro
on: August 23, 2016, 00:57

Hey Emmiloux hope all is well and thank you for the reply. I would like to ask you how can you honestly give to someone when you dont necessarily give to yourself? Where do you think the root of not having any self doubt comes from? You mentioned above that you are working towards improving which is amazing keep up the good work. I do think the dream might be alluding to a recognition of these issues. Sorry for the late reply btw.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.124 seconds.