Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Significant other dreamed I had sex with someone else
Panda77
Beginner
Post Significant other dreamed I had sex with someone else
on: January 1, 2017, 18:58

The dream: we were in a nice restaurant. He and I were sitting at a table. Two men we don't know in real life, and have never seen, come up to the table. I told my love I would be back. I disappear with them. My love sits there wondering where I am, and eats soup. I come back flushed, and with a red butt. I very casually say "Neil was really going to town on me." He wakes up very upset. He was very unsettled until he tells me about it a few days later. (Our first real opportunity to talk about it) I made him feel better and made sure he understood that neither if us has sex with anyone else. I actually said "just for clarification, neither of us has sex with anyone else." It makes him cringe to think about it though. He usually doesn't remember his dreams. Like ever. What does this mean?

dreamguide
Pro
Post Re: Significant other dreamed I had sex with someone else
on: January 5, 2017, 00:50

Dreams of this nature usually have nothing to do with a spouse cheating. Can you ask him what soup was he eating? Is there more to the dream? Neil might be a metaphor for kneel. Maybe to kneel down? I do think that this dream has to do with his unconscious that is trying to give him a hint to his conscious. How well does he know his own emotions?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.034 seconds.