Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird Saw Dream. Need some help.
Heatherwas-
here
Beginner
Post Weird Saw Dream. Need some help.
on: October 27, 2012, 18:06

It's been puzzling me for a very long time. Last night I had a dream that... The planet was bein attacked by aliens, and to run to safety I had to enter the world of "saw". My friends and family were with me and we entered a room in which I had to kill myself in order for everyone to survive. Every had to go into the next room.. and I had to jump from a ledge and break my neeck. Well somehow, I didn't jump but instead faked my death. So I ran back up to my friends.. and they had to hide me from the aliens because the aliens didn't know i was still alive. And somehow my dream took a turn where one of my male friends.. had been injected with some poison.. This poison made him go insane until.. we had sex, and he was fine. (Note; I'm a lesbian, so this was really awkward). ANyone have clarification?

admin
Administrator
Post Re: Weird Saw Dream. Need some help.
on: October 27, 2012, 22:29

Welcome to Dream Dictionary! I am thinking the world of "saw" might have some type of meaning to you seeing something, or you "saw it". Could it mean for you to saw something in your life, example to cut away? If you had to kill yourself for your family to survive is very interesting symbol. Though you have to ask yourself how can this relate to you in your family right now? Are you the person that holds things together? About the injection I am thinking this can be a phallic symbol of some sort.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.049 seconds.