Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Recurring terrible nightmare please help to understand!
Mari9694
Beginner
Post Recurring terrible nightmare please help to understand!
on: October 8, 2012, 14:27

🙁 So I've been having this dream that takes place at my house and it's always at night and it was about this woman with dark black long hair and you cant see her face and she walks around our house and if she spots you she'll kill you and so our whole family is hiding in my parents bedroom but for some reason my dads not their and were all on the bed and when we tried to shut the door so she couldn't get in but their was no doorknob. And so we could here her coming and then all of a sudden i woke up terrified from the dream and felt like I was still in the dream. So far I've had this dream twice and I'm not sure what the dream is trying to tell me. And everytime I've had this dream when she is about to kill someone I wake up immediately and i'm confused what the dream is trying to tell me. Please help!

admin
Administrator
Post Re: Recurring terrible nightmare please help to understand!
on: October 8, 2012, 17:07

Welcome to the forum Mari and thanks for the post. A couple of symbols stand out to me in you're dream. The first one was "she walks around our house and if she spots you she'll kill you". Do you know anybody in your walking life that suits this description? Maybe the evil women can be a representation of your inner demons inside? Can she be a symbol of some bad event that happened to your family where there is still no closure? The other dream symbol that stands out is the door without the a doorknob. A door is a very important that changes depending on the events in the dream. A door that cant close? Think about that one for me. Thats why I had mentioned above the no "Closure" point. You have to ask yourself what is the purpose of a doornob, It is to handle for opening and closing a door. So if you parents had trouble closing the door what does that tell you?

Mari9694
Beginner
Post Re: Recurring terrible nightmare please help to understand!
on: October 8, 2012, 17:31

Thanks for the reply, I'm still thinking on a tragic moment in my families life, and hopefully I can get my finger around this dream.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.059 seconds.