Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nightmare
Bennj831
Beginner
Post Nightmare
on: December 28, 2016, 09:33

Just a few moments ago I woke in a sweat. My heart was pounding and no longer want to sleep.

It started as an adventure. There was a crew and myself getting aboard a craft for some exciting mission. Well, not far into the journey weird weather began. Things became rough, and the captain ordered immediate evacuation. We prepared a lifeboat, which at one point flipped, another time it deflatedoesn't
Eventually, the helicopters showed up. The first wasn'the there for us, but was bringing someone, who quiteckly changed their minds. Howe've received, before the first helicopter could take back of, another landed nexterm to it. The blade were so in sync they didn't crash into each other.

A group of us ended up running inside for cover. When we were inside, my dream switched gears. I was in the armail of a woman I loved, which is weird since I'm actually gay. All of a sudden, my girl pointed out that someone who hated us being with anyone was coming. We tried to fake sleeping, but it didn't take. The other couple and the woman tried to run away, but the angry, jealous woman didn't let them get far. She murdered them with a knife. She even cut out the lady's tongue and bleeding some of it out before me, and threw a few chunks of it right before my face. Then she took the knife and slide it into me. This is where I woke

dreamguide
Pro
Post Re: Nightmare
on: December 29, 2016, 22:04

Hey Bennj hope all is well. Try not to freak out and try for now on to make nightmares your friend. I truly believe that this dream is hinting at your anima archetype. This is what Carl Jung called the feminine in the male psyche. If it is unhealthy it can cause us disturbances in our walking life. For the female she would have masculine tendencies as well. You mentioned you are gay, can you tell me what your relationship with your mom and dad are. Have you come out to them, and if so how did they handle it.

I will send you a link on YouTube on the anima projection.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URCoKlSIvZw]

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.043 seconds.