Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Murder and chase
Bassamusa
Beginner
Post Murder and chase
on: October 14, 2012, 15:48

Last night I dreamt that someone I knew was killed outside my school and dumped in a lake. I don't know him that well so I found it weird that he got killed and not someone I'm closer to. However, the person who killed him started texting me and calling me and said I was next. Even though the police was involved I didn't feel safe and many people came after me and tried to kill me. It was horrible because I had to run and hide all the time. In the end I woke up very scared. I wonder what this means, because this dream was very disturbing to me.

Pro
Post Re: Murder and chase
on: October 15, 2012, 15:23

Do you remember the tex and what the call was about? That would help you better understand your dream. Also police act as an authority figure and you where not confident with them, can this be any relation to your life right now?

mandyminx
Beginner
Post Re: Murder and chase
on: April 2, 2015, 08:16

I had a very similar dream last night , I thought I was weird dreaming this stuff ,, I dreamt that my good friend had been atracked , half dressed she had her stomach cut and throat ,, she was alive and whispering to me who had done it , I woke suddenly crying out her name repeatedly , it still makes me cry even though it was a dream , I can't shake it 😫

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.053 seconds.