Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Frightening recurring dreams
madmaxxie
Beginner
Post Frightening recurring dreams
on: October 18, 2012, 13:45

So I've been having these dreams that all take place in the same area involving the same people (who all but 1 I've never seen in real life). It started with a crazy dream where I was in a huge house with blankets hanging all over the place, then suddenly the lights go out and me and 2 people I've never seen run and hide in the basement only to suddenly be outside, then I (embarassing) find myself in a sexual encounter with one of my male friends in a car. Then suddenly it's night time and we're all sitting in the car with flashlights looking out the windows shining them to see and there are thousands of dead bodies on stretchers with white veils and the driver says they are all named Maxx(My name) and they were all killed by him as he points out the window. I look to where he's pointing and it's a body laid against a single large tree off to the side by itself and it's the only body with a black veil. I look to the opposite window and see the tree and body again except now it's standing up and it's all black with a glowing red left eye and the driver says that's the Maxx that killed the others. Then I opened my eyes but couldn't move my body and kept like, being pulled back into sleep, then saw myself laying on a stretcher but my eyes were all white and my skin was frozen and icy, then I finally got so frightened I was able to force my limbs to move after some effort. It's happened almost exactly like that with slight variations for weeks now... Any ideas of what it could mean???

admin
Administrator
Post Re: Frightening recurring dreams
on: October 18, 2012, 22:12

In Jungian dream analysis, a house often symbolizes one’s psyche or self—its layout or state of repair an analogue for the condition of one’s identity. For example, items in the basement may represent aspects of our personality that lie hidden in our deep unconscious and that need to be examined; or a house with many rooms may tell us our life has become fractured and compartmentalized, and in need of integration.

Can you give me more detail on the basement? Also you said the blankets are hanging all over, is that possible you might be trying to cover something up. Again with the veils on the faces which would be a sigh of coving something up.
You said "then I (embarassing) find myself in a sexual encounter with one of my male friends in a car". Having sexual dreams with other men are quite common with heterosexuals. It usually means that you find a bond with that person. On that note can you give me more details about what happend in the car. You said that "my skin was frozen and icy", does this have to do with being thick skinned or cold?

madmaxxie
Beginner
on: October 19, 2012, 12:44

The basement was kinda like an excavation site, like the floor was dirt and uneven and there were shovels and drills and lanterns. I'm bisexual, I dunno if that makes a difference or not. In the car I was sitting in the backseat, my friend was beside me and 3 other people were in the car. After I tried to wake up but fell back into the dream I just saw myself on a stretcher in darkness frozen with my eyes all white but I was alive and I didn't know if the frozen me was trying to hurt me or if it was in pain but it was moving in this way that was very frightening to me, like I got overcome with fear...

admin
Administrator
on: October 19, 2012, 16:23

Are you trying to hide being bisexual? Do you cover it up? Also you said .."the floor was dirt and uneven and there were shovels and drills and lanterns". Just looking at the symbols seems like you might need to do some internal digging to figure out what is on your mind.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.