Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Disturbing Nightmares for 4 years :/
teena117
Beginner
Post Re: Disturbing Nightmares for 4 years :/
on: March 10, 2015, 13:55

Okay so, I never ever have bad dreams. However I now know what it feels to have a night terror. Last night I was laying in bed trying to sleep, of course I knew it wouldn't be the best sleep since my daughter and sister crawled in bed with me. Any way I was laying in bed and just looking at the ceiling, all of a sudden my sisters and daughters legs started wailing on me. Not kicking, their legs were still limp, it seemed as someone was holding their legs and hitting me as hard as they could. I immediately jumped up and turned on the light. Only to realize they were both sound asleep. I stood there for a minute just in shock. I looked at the time and it was 2:58 am. The next day (this morning) my sister asked how I slept, of course 3 people in a queen size bed speaks for it self lol but I said horrible, her response was yeah I heard you screaming in your sleep " stop, stop it" the really weird thing is I really didn't think it was a dream. I was witnessing it and feeling the pain. I'm a 24 year old with no health issues. Someone please help me with this one. I'm still terrified and exhausted

Okay so, I never ever have bad dreams. However I now know what it feels to have a night terror. Last night I was laying in bed trying to sleep, of course I knew it wouldn't be the best sleep since my daughter and sister crawled in bed with me. Any way I was laying in bed and just looking at the ceiling, all of a sudden my sisters and daughters legs started wailing on me. Not kicking, their legs were still limp, it seemed as someone was holding their legs and hitting me as hard as they could. I immediately jumped up and turned on the light. Only to realize they were both sound asleep. I stood there for a minute just in shock. I looked at the time and it was 2:58 am. The next day (this morning) my sister asked how I slept, of course 3 people in a queen size bed speaks for it self lol but I said horrible, her response was yeah I heard you screaming in your sleep " stop, stop it" the really weird thing is I really didn't think it was a dream. I was witnessing it and feeling the pain. I'm a 24 year old with no health issues. Someone please help me with this one. I'm still terrified and exhausted

brandykay2-
Beginner
on: March 19, 2015, 07:09

Can someone please help me I've been trying to get answers for two days I posted a forum of my ow under running away nightmares please help if someone can look it up and read it and possibly help I really need answers badly

brandykay2-
Beginner
on: March 19, 2015, 07:11

I don't know how else to get answers please!!! I posted it a couple days ago

brandykay2-
Beginner
on: March 19, 2015, 07:13

I'll post a new one

Aster-
Gonzales
Beginner
on: May 12, 2015, 07:22

Hi admin, i seldom have nightmares, if i remember, i have two nightmares that scared me the most. first, i dreamed that i am in my apartment, when i opened the door to look for my wife outside, i found my wife smiling at me and beside her is a very ugly fat woman who is running in a stationary manner, and beside our door, i see a black image (a shadow), that tells me to wake up. I was awakened by my wife because she said that my breathing goes faster and faster and louder and louder, then i woke up and told my wife what i dreamed.

Aster-
Gonzales
Beginner
on: May 12, 2015, 07:30

my second dream, this happened night of May 11, 2015. my dream was, i am in a building with my wife, with 4 levels and no body is there but the two of us. my wife is sitting beside me, when i noticed something is climbing from the railings of the building. the physical appearance was like JOKER (villain in BATMAN). i stopped it from continuing climbing the railings but i didn't succeeded. it finally came to the corridor, but it became small like a toy car, then my wife is smiling, but this toy car chased after me with a small canon with bullets, so i run to the top floor. when i was on the top floor, the place was fool of sand and barriers of GI sheets, and lighting always strikes. when the toy caught me, i hold this toy and throw it away but it always comes back and chase me again, and i saw my wife smiling where i left here, just letting the toy chase after me. but a shadow always appears and told me to wake up. my wife shook me up to wake me up, then said, my breathing was fast and loud just like before. then i told her my dream. kindly interpret my two dreams. thanks.

Aster-
Gonzales
Beginner
on: May 12, 2015, 07:33

by the way, my two dreams have common effect on my body, it made my body so hot and sweaty. but my second dream was the scariest, after i was woke up by my wife, everytime i try to close my eyes and sleep, the dream will comeback, so i did not slept that night. i didn't notice that i slept when i was looking at the clock.

dreamguide
Pro
on: May 13, 2015, 15:43

I think unconsciously you see something in your wife that you are unable to recognize consciously. What could that be? Well according to the symbols in the dream there seems to have some part of her that you might not like, maybe and ugly side? The building could represent your psyche or something you are trying to build but not succeeding? The lightning is a powerful symbol that suggest a change.
What is going on with your relationship right now? What are some of the difficulties that you are unable to talk about?

Sallilly
Beginner
on: June 29, 2015, 21:45

Hi guys. I've been having nightmares for the last 20 years and it was me being chased down in the woods by two people with an axe. that I could never see there faces and the dream used to end with me falling over and not being able to get up again and one of the people standing over me trying to kill me with the axe. But the last six months it's getting more intense and they are vivid dreams and they keep changing and I'm actually unable to sleep. One the new dream is I go on a date with a guy and I don't like him and I'm so afraid of him when I try to say goodnight to him, all of a sudden he turns into an something so evil and I can't run away from him to the point where my family are in danger. And the other one is me dying in every single possible way a person can die the latest version is I couldn't move so I try to crawl out of bed and my fiancé finds me on the floor and he think I'm pretending to be asleep so he says to me I know you thing I'm gonna talk about money but I just want to hug you. And he gets me to lean against him and than my throat becomes enlarged and he tries to push it down and than my whole intestines come out of my mouth and I wake up gasping for air. Please help me understand my dreams

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.113 seconds.