Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A re-occuring dream.
caseyb
Beginner
Post A re-occuring dream.
on: October 2, 2012, 01:57

I have this dream almost every night and it's basically the same. I'm stuck in this room, it's pitch black with no windows or doors. I've walked the whole length of the room and theres nothing in there apart from in the middle theres a table with a handgun on it. Theres no way of getting out, the walls seem like they're made of thick stone. Theres never a sound or anything. I found the table and gun by touch and feel. Nothing happens in the dream for me to wake up i just do. Multiple times ive picked up the gun but never done anything with it.
Has anybody got an idea what this means or anything?
Thanks

admin
Administrator
Post Re: A re-occuring dream.
on: October 3, 2012, 00:19

Hey Casey welcome to the new forum, lets see if we can help you understand what you dream is telling you. Whenever I experience re-occuring nightmares I pay close attention to them because there is an important message behind it that we are overlooking in our lives. It's basically telling us "WAKE UP" and fix this issue right now or the nightmare is just going to get worse.

...."I'm stuck in this room, it's pitch black with no windows or doors". These negitive symbols like Stuck, Pitch Black and no Windows or Doors all suggest you are stuck in some type of situation in your life that you feel you have no escape. What can this be Casey? This can be something that you may have created internally or something externally. Please let me know so we can help you fix the problem.

caseyb
Beginner
on: October 9, 2012, 06:52

Oh thankyou! Well for a couple of years now I've been been struggling with more than one mental illness - Depression, OCD, Anxiety and Anger problems. It's been getting worse and yeah i feel like in waking life that there is no escape, It's getting harder to cope and im not sure how much longer i can fight this. Im sorry if that was too much It's like im telling a councellor, but hey if it helps work the dream out. Being how serious it is it will be hard to fix the problem :/

admin
Administrator
on: October 9, 2012, 13:26

Hey Casey I totally understand what you are going through but don't worry there is light at the end of the tunnel. I suggest that in order to tackle depression you need to go through all the right steps. I recommend that you talk to a professional so they can give you the right type of guidance because that is what they are there for.
The next step should be for you too educate yourself of these topics so you know what is going on and understand it's more normal than you think it is. Depression, OCD, Anxiety along with Anger problems can all be fixed once you are willing to fight it. Nothing in life is easy and I can tell you from my own personal experience that I once was in your position and once you control it, its the best feeling in the world. Stay positive!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.055 seconds.