Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Recurring Dream about Giving Birth and being unable to find my husband?
mrs_trow
Beginner
Post Recurring Dream about Giving Birth and being unable to find my husband?
on: December 14, 2012, 06:05

Hi, I just wanted to ask for help on interpreting a recurring dream which I have been having for the last 6 months or so.

The dream is not always the same (ie, location, people, circumstances) but they are always the same outcome. I dream that I am giving birth and it feels physically real, then I either give birth to a plastic doll or a toddler, there have been times when is actually a newborn baby but more than likely its a doll or a toddler. Throughout this dream I always feel panicky and stressed because I cant find my husband ever and I always refuse to name my baby until I find him so that we can agree on naming the baby but I never find him. I always wake up at this point.

Ive tried to look for interpretations but hitting a dead end as a lot of people say that these dreams are what you have when you are pregnant. Unfortunately, I am not pregnant and will not be able to have children.

I really need an interpretation or guidance on this as the dream feels real and when i wake up I am disheartened and upset (I often cry) because I know that it will not happen for me.

Can someone please help shed some light on this.

admin
Administrator
Post Re: Recurring Dream about Giving Birth and being unable to find my husband?
on: December 14, 2012, 13:18

Hey welcome to the forum hopefully we can solve what this dream means. Try not to stress about your dream symbols because they usually come across as a metaphors, so a pregnancy might not necessarily mean being pregnant. I am thinking that the pregnancy dream symbol might not be as important as what you said here,

I cant find my husband ever and I always refuse to name my baby until I find him so that we can agree on naming the baby but I never find him.

Just from that sentence alone you have, "I cant find", "refuse to name", "until I find him", "so we can agree on" and "I never find him". Does this ring a bell with what is going on in your life right now? You wake up at this point so it might seem to hold some importance. Giving birth in a dreams might represent creating something new. Sometimes its a baby or a doll.

In your dream you are trying to get something out of you but you cant seem to find it? You will have to take a bit of time to see how this dream matches up to your life right now. It is recurring for a reason so try and find the issue and tackle it head on.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.035 seconds.