Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Married a skeleton
Femme3
Beginner
Post Married a skeleton
on: January 5, 2017, 04:05

Hi 🙂 found this group while looking for interpretatio to a dream i had recently. Usually, I'm satisfied with some interpretation of my dreams since I don't have too many, but the dream I had stood out and still haunts me.

In this dream, I was undressed. Seemed to be expecting a lover. I was approached by a skeleton. This skeleton proposed marriage and I accepted. It disturbed me because I was elated to be accepting this skeleton's proposal. I proudly wore a ring. EEEK

I'm confused as to why even in my dreams even tho subconsciously I felt to the core it was wrong I accepted.

Still feel like I don't make sense.
Can anyone interpret this for me please.
Thank you 🙂

dreamguide
Pro
Post Re: Married a skeleton
on: January 5, 2017, 19:34

Hello and welcome to the forum. Can you tell me what are you views on death? Could this be a union between your acceptance towards it? Can you tell me metaphorically what are some of your skeletons in your walking life?

Femme3
Beginner
on: January 5, 2017, 22:20

I have a hard time accepting loss and death. Can't seem to walk away from things even though they're over sadly. My view on death is something or someone ceases to exist. It usually doesn't transform into anything like the Phoenix rising from the ashes. Death seems more like a dead end to me. It's usually final and no more. Religionwise I was taught that death brings you to heaven or hell. Haven'really done much praying or church going for a while. Its made me a bit distant from my faith.

When my father died I couldn't bring myself to mourn. Still kind of haven't. Not that I don't know he's passed away it's just that I wasn't emotionally connected. His death makes me feel guilty and at some point I wanted to bargain with life to get him back. Kind of don't feel the loss like my family did. I felt cold and disconnected.

Just find it scary that it feels like something that I want. I Willingly married this skeleton.

dreamguide
Pro
on: January 6, 2017, 18:38

Thank you for the feedback and how you feel is perfectly normal. Sometimes people are more afraid to live then to die. I think it would be a good idea to open up a bit, mourn for your Dad and move on. Open that closed door deep inside you. How long has it been closed would be a good start to figure out what you need to examine. I know this sounds hard because it requires a lot of introspection work. There is a great video on YouTube with Carl Jung on death. I think it would be useful for you to watch. I do think this dream is a very positive one that may want you to accept death, you must "engage" to be at peace. It might scare you because this is how you might feel deep down to the core. Use this opportunity to change, it is normal to feel cold and connected, but know you can also feel warm and comfortable.
You seem to be quite aware which is the most important step, take this time to figure out why. This is the most important thing in life. Going deep with inside your mind will bring you back to life. If you cant find it out the outside you will find it on the inside.

dreamguide
Pro
Post .
on: January 6, 2017, 18:38

Femme3
Beginner
on: January 8, 2017, 23:20

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment back 🙂 I will look up the videos and take advice. It's going to be a long journey but life's telling me it's time.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.08 seconds.