Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: huge house many rooms
sugars and-
spice
Beginner
Post huge house many rooms
on: November 28, 2012, 15:29

Ok this is a different kind of dream I am in a room with a bed and I start cutting a heart out of the chest of a man and then I am trying to call the doctor because the heart is ready for the transplant . I can't get the doctor to answer . I end up changing the sheets and you can see blood spots now by now my ex is standing at the door , but the bed is made and I end up leaving the heart under the sheet on the made bed. The room has only one window and the walls are clean just a plain bed room . So now there are all these other rooms and they are all diffrent some are small just a room and others are huge with full bathrooms and a sitting area bed .one has a separate area for sitting one I go out in the back yard but the yard is unkeept and the ground is soft . But the inside of that room is nice . There is also when you look at it from out side looks like a whole bunch of different houses put together , the middle looking house is my child hood house. So any thoughts or input very different kind of dream for me . Thanks everyone

admin
Administrator
Post Re: huge house many rooms
on: November 29, 2012, 18:45

Did you break up with your ex? You said that you started to cut out the heart of a man. Could that translate you to feeling like you ripped out his heart? The window is a good symbol that suggest some type of new opening.

sugars and-
spice
Beginner
on: November 30, 2012, 02:47

Yes it was my decision to leave and he is having trouble letting go we are in very different places and glad the window is good thanks for some in site. When in the dream the cutting of the heart it was not to do harm so I guess that makes sence . Thanks

charlyday1
Beginner
on: November 30, 2012, 04:31

I think maybe you are looking into the fact that with the break-up you are searching the many options that lay before you. The many different rooms and sizes of the rooms show the many types of directions you can go. It means you have choices. Its a reflection of your past present and future. The unkempt yard could be the chaos that you must endure to reach your choices. Break ups can be hard. This may be your minds way of reminding you that you have options so choose each step wisely by searching in every "room" for the right one for "YOU". It is important to look around at all the possibilities that lay before you before you make life decisions. Good Luck and God Bless!

sugars and-
spice
Beginner
on: December 8, 2012, 22:48

oh thanks never thought of it that way interesting. And thanks again

Wanda67
Beginner
on: March 9, 2014, 02:22

I am not sure how to post on here to ask a question,,,but, I had a dream this afternoon about checking in to a huge hotel. I couldn't find the room, and when someone showed me where it was and gave me the key, I realized after I had unpacked everything and my boyfriend didn't show up that I was in the wrong room ? Any insight to this from anyone ?

Ruth
Beginner
on: November 11, 2014, 21:40

I had a dream that i was in my house sitting down or on my bed....somehow it was my birthday?but it was winter...i was born in feb so my uncle texted me on my phone 'i have many presents for you" then i woke up....

CazzaJ
Beginner
on: November 17, 2014, 01:07

Sugars and spice, the back yard represents the past and so having an unkempt yard is about making sense of the past. If the relationship you broke up was 'messy' it is about making sense of it. You are very kind and gentle with the heart of the man, trying to look after it - transplant/ clean sheets etc. Was there also really kind and sweet aspects to this man that you want in a new partner? The new man wasn't ready, so giving yourself time to heal from the broken relationship.

wonderwhy
Beginner
on: March 17, 2015, 19:58

My father is deceased he came to my son in a dream he told him the will to house is in the house and he woke up scared

masternate-
Beginner
on: May 31, 2015, 23:41

I was in a large house here in Long Branch that I've been to before, I don't know why I was even there. But when I walk in the house was overrun with a infestation of wasp nest and hornets nest they where everywhere in the house. Well as I saw this instead of being terrified of it I saw a little girl walking around the house so I followed her. As I went in the house these wasp and hornets started to fly around me with very few getting on me well as I walk from the foyer to the sitting room a jaguar jumped out and grabbed my arm and hung on to me afraid of getting stung I tried my best to keep calm and continue walking around the house and as I passed through the house to the dining room a cougar grabbed my other arm well I was dragging them around like this for what seemed like forever but then I saw other people in the house and they didn't say anything or approach me they just stood around or sat around the house i was shocked that a tiger jumped on my back and now I'm freaking out on the inside but extremely calm on the outside the longer I stayed in the house it got worse a jaguar jumped off another one took its place same for the tiger and the cougar well now theses people who are in this house see this and at first they did nothing at all but finally I made my way to the kitchen and the big cats let me go and I still had to deal with the wasp and hornets all over me it was like 20-30 of the flying on and off of me a few stung the shit out of me and I sat down at the kitchen table and now these unfamiliar people kept trying fend off the insects and I kept getting randomly getting stung then they all flew away from me and left the house then I woke up Oh the little girl disappears at the other end of the foyer

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.048 seconds.