Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Falling Dream
hiya3
Beginner
Post Falling Dream
on: December 5, 2012, 17:54

last night i had a very vivid dream that i was walking along top of a train...there were multiple cars and i believe it was a freight train. the dream was in color and it was a beautiful sunny day. i fell off the top of the moving train. that is the last i remember of the dream. i was by myself on the train and i do not remember hitting the ground or the like...symbols or interpretations?

admin
Administrator
Post Re: Falling Dream
on: December 5, 2012, 19:01

Hey Hiya3 welcome to Dream Dictionary. Trains are tricky because there can be many different interpretations depending what is going on in your dream and in your life right now. Why the freight train? Do you think it might have to do with you life style at the present moment? Freight trains are used to transporting cargo between two points and you are on top. Another translation could be a phallic connotation attached to the dream. Could it suggest that you are on top of your drive right now to the next stage of your life?

zeezee
Beginner
on: December 10, 2012, 04:58

OH hello there....IT TOOK ME 25 Minutes to get to know this site and how to post write and etc..... WELL FIRST OFF: i am new to this and have difficulty posting things.....BUT I had a dream and it was vivid that i signed up to the site to day!

My ex-wife (of 8 years )are seperated which was only a few months ago. We are in our late 20's and both scorpio in astrology. But in my dream we were running away from something on a freight train talking and the train had cargo , feul , food , material etc..... we were hanging on but, both looking back view as the train was going fast through the city and through the country up the hills down the tunnels etc we kept looking back at all the stuff and we were together holding and at times smiled but not laughing and scared and freintened at times and tense facail expression and smilingand talking????dont know about what we talk about??.......Then I woke up and looked next to myself!! And thought she was there but i was by my self.. This is the first dream that I had that i thought i was with her when I woke up...but reality struck and It was real that i am alone.....LOL......but yea just curious I never ever ever go on this kind of stufff and lack spirituality ...but really I am stunned never had this dream it was picture perfect quality of picture was better that 1080p .

RaeGina
Beginner
on: May 13, 2014, 10:41

I keep having a dream I'm pacing fast to a train platform and having anxiety that there won't be enough seats on the train as I'm standing in a crowd.....wth does that mean??

lovejazz
Beginner
on: June 1, 2014, 12:25

A day ago I had a dream I was on a train destination unknown or unsure. Setting the future. Recently my boyfriend cheated and is continuing seeing the girl I asked if he was going to leave her he said he wants the both of us but I want monogamy. I wanted to know who he truly wanted or end up with. So I asked before I went to sleep. So what I can remember is I saw him holding a sign stating "moving to London" and when I looked on the other side of the aisle (right) the other woman was sitting there with one of her kids and that is all.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page loaded in: 0.059 seconds.